While the world is going digital in every which way, the education sector is still trying to catch up. Education technology is being leveraged to better learning outcomes and eliminate achievement gaps in schools around the world. However, this opportunity has mostly been available to schools with expensive internet infrastructure. In the schools that need education technology the most, limited broadband connectivity and intermittent electricity have been barriers to harnessing the power of edtech.
At Zaya, we believe that infrastructure should not be a barrier to learning. We provide a simple yet powerful product that solves the problem of poor internet infrastructure yet delivering high quality personalized content to the classroom at an affordable price. The solution is in form of an innovative portable product designed by Zaya to cater to any type of classroom irrespective of their economic condition.
Let us introduce you to our ClassCloud. An easy to use, plug-n-play, portable, classroom specific wireless device with a learning platform designed to store, access, and deploy curriculum and content in classrooms with limited internet connectivity or no connectivity at all.
Implementing Blended Learning with the ClassCloud is really simple and requires no internet connectivity.
Thus a school can save up to $1200 (INR 80,000) per class annually, on connectivity costs alone as compared to schools with regular computer labs, using expensive broadband connections.
Each of Zaya’s ClassCloud installations enables 200 or more students to study on as few as 20 tablets using a rotation method. This makes the box, one of the most affordable blended learning solution available globally.
The ClassCloud created quite a stir at the World Youth Summit Awards (WYSA) 2015, due to the uniqueness of the box. “People were amazed with how small the box was, for the amount of tasks it was doing.” Let us give you a sneak peek of the little box with its multi-uses that is used to change the face of education.
Why is the ClassCloud useful to you?
- Equipped with intelligent analytics engine that enables teachers and students to get feedback on the content they are learning from
- A platform that allows students to access a vast repository of learning content, personalized for them
- Built in wireless to support 40 simultaneous users and devices
- We provide nonstop access to content by providing a local storage of 500GB, this allows students to access content even if internet is not available
- Seamless backup and integration with online Cloud storage. So you don’t have to worry about ever losing your student data again
- For an uninterrupted classroom where electricity is an issue, we provide a battery backup up to 4 hours
- Provides you with regular updates to new content by continuously syncing to the online cloud repository
Can be used by a teacher, educator or parent to better learning outcomes:
- Works without any bandwidth connection
- Easy integration of our content with school curriculum
- Creating personalized curriculum for students
- Integrating games, videos, PDF books into curriculum
- Easy designing practice and quizzes
- Tracking student analytics and recommending courses
- Adaptive assessments helps in targeted learning
The ClassCloud can enable e-learning to billions of the disconnected students worldwide, without the need for broadband connectivity. It helps take education technology to the next level, by revamping the methodology for student-centered learning. Lessons consists of interactive tools that make learning fun for kids and result in higher efficacy. For additional details on Zaya’s ClassCloud, please find attached the full product specs sheet.
Share this Post